Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

What to do with myself? Please no rude answers?

Well, i'm a pretty good student and i guess school is okay...but i'm really fat and ugly. my weight keeps going up and down all the time. I know you guys are gonna keep saying things like "exercise and eat healthy blah blah blah" yeah i FRICKEN KNOW THAT. i play volleyball sheez but i can't lose the last 15 pounds :(. i look like a bear :/ not a teddy bear but an ugly bear ughh

• Favorite Answer

Exercise and eat healthy.

Thats all you can do. If you cant do that, learn to deal.

• Alt-J

Well, you have to exercise more than just play volleyball. Maybe get Wii fit or some fun exercise games like Just Dance or you could go for a jog every morning or join a running club. You also have to eat healthy and maintain a balanced diet. If you already know this then you should put it it action. That's how you lose weight, it doesn't magically disappear with wishful thinking. My friend was overweight and she ate healthier and played Just Dance a lot and got active and healthy and she is now one of the skinniest girls in my class. I wouldn't try and look like a stick, just try and get to a healthy, average weight. You don't have to look like a super model to be pretty.

Best of Luck,

Natalie

start running , counting calories and go to the gym everyday.