Kelly asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

Where can I find cheap Corgi puppies?

I'm looking for cheap Corgi puppies. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

The best Corgi puppies I have ever tasted were from "Madam Zong's Korean Delicacies." They were so tender and well cooked the meat literally came off the bones. I suggest this because the price was very cheap. they only have branches in a few states maybe it's in yours. I'm sure you'll love the exquisite taste my friend. I just hope you don't share the views of other blind whites that think we shouldn't eat dogs.

Source(s): My own experience

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I find cheap Corgi puppies?

Source(s): find cheap corgi puppies: https://biturl.im/BEoWb

Your local shelter, or Corgi breed rescue is the only place you'll get HEALTHY cheap Corgi puppies.

No good breeder is going to sell well bred, tested and proven dogs for "cheap".

I found my adorable Corgi mix puppy on petfinder.com. She was in a shelter in South Carolina, and they drove her up to meet me in New Jersey. I strongly recommend you try adopting instead of buying.

• mick

Cheap Corgi Puppies

Sorry but any dog is not cheap. Breeders have them for 800$+. You're best bet is to adopt.

There's NO SUCH THING!

• graham

buckingham palace