Poll: What was your dream last night?

For mine, I was walking through a town and birds kept pooping on me. I was trying to run away from them, but they kept pooping on me. Weird...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A big family reunion.

• 9 years ago

I have this account to a writing website called Wattpad & I'm kind of addicted to it:P When I first signed up for it, I chose my username & it was really unique & I spent forever making it up & I really liked it. When I tried to use it, it said that some other chick already owned the name. So that made me mad because there is no way she could have made the name up on her own unless she saw it on another one of my accounts to a website and thought it was cool. It peeved me off. So I chose a different name. Now I also found this really sweet cute guy on wattpad named KendallRocks (check him out ;P) and I think he's super cute!!

My dream:

So my dream was basically KendallRocks telling me that he really liked my new username & that it was cool.

Link to wattpad (it's so much fun there!! You can read, write, & share anything!!!)

http://wattpad.com/

Check me out!!! I'm DreamerGirl96

Like my stuff! Also check out KendallRocks:)

• 9 years ago

i had a dream that the clock in my kitchen broke and i was like OMG and i waled and got ice cream and met a famouse person and gave them a hug and then i went on a walk and i saw a ninja and i said hi and he said HIYAA and im like thats an interesting way 2 say hi and then i woke up and i thought 2 myself mann im sooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• J
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

field trip to the desert

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Im not sleeping yet

• 9 years ago

I can't remember, but it was something serious

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.