Do I have a yeast infection?

This is a little graphic and I apologize but I need help. I think I have a yeast infection. My vagina is VERY itchy and it burns a bit. I looked at it in the mirror and it was very red and a little swollen. I put Vagisil on to help the itching but it only worked a little bit and it's a light pink color which... show more This is a little graphic and I apologize but I need help. I think I have a yeast infection. My vagina is VERY itchy and it burns a bit. I looked at it in the mirror and it was very red and a little swollen. I put Vagisil on to help the itching but it only worked a little bit and it's a light pink color which leads me to the next thing. When I looked at my underwear it looked like there was blood on it but it wasn't really blood I think. I'm not on my period. The color was a reddish, pinkish see-through color and when I peed it looked like there were 2 little tiny blood clots but I don't know. Does this sound like a yeast infection? Thanks!
Update: IT IS NOT MY PERIOD. I had it two weeks ago! I think I would know. Oh and you may get a little more respect if you learn to type properly.
Update 2: And DON'T call me a skank "Stfu."