Depression help please!!?

It was 85 degrees last week and now it's been in the 30s and 40s. I love the outdoors but I live in the worst state of Michigan and it's usually cold. I spend all my free time outside cycling, basketball, and skating. Now the cold weather is apparently back again. I have a long history of depression and I feel so horrible right now. I tried hanging out with friends but they were all "busy". When I'm in this kind of mood it's scary and I am more sensitive and I don't have much control over my actions. what should I do I have so much energy built up and I have no where to burn it.

Favorite Answer

I guess your question is kind of hard to answer, because by reading your question it almost seems like you don't have depression. Now not all, but I would say most people who are depressed kind of Isolate themselves from people and you want to be active and do things which is a good thing. Anyway I guess you can focus around what interest you. Do you enjoy working out, video games, TV, reading books, the internet, exercise? Is there other things that can keep yourself active?

• vespa

I were ache from publish partum melancholy for the beyond one yr whilst I gave delivery to a youngster boy. I could not give up considering how my husband loves him greater than me and the way matters probably higher if he wasn't born in any respect. Thus, I stayed clear of him on account that I knew that I would do anything I will remorse for the relaxation of my existence. Almost immediately I went to a therapist and persuade them that I want aid. Among different matters, I've attempted natural dietary supplements and different ebook to regard melancholy however not anything works just like the Depression Free Method. So now I'm proud to mention I'm probably the most happiest mom on the planet. My husband loves us each very so much and I thank the Lord for the blessing he gave us. Depression Free Method?