parents do you let your kids smoke and drink in your house? do you think its better that way?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My kids are adults over the age of 21. They are allowed to drink in my house. Neither of them smokes, but if they did they'd be expected to smoke outside, as would any other guest in our home.

• 9 years ago

It's almost impossible to stop someone from smoking. But you can insist that your own house be smoke free. As for drinking, assuming your kids look old enough there are plenty of places where they can drink. If they do their drinking at your house then they don't have to drive to get home.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I guess it would depend on how old the kids are. Mine aren't old enough. If they are in college and smoke, well fine but do it outside (I don't smoke). If you are 21 and want a beer, fine you can drink it in the house.

• 9 years ago

If there's not any other possible way to stop them then I think it's better them doing it in the house than out on the street.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

When I was young my freinds mom use to let us smoke pot in her house because she said its safer to do here than in the streets because she knew her son was going to do it anyways.

So yes if my kids wanted to smoke pot(weed only)I would rather them do it at home than in the streets.

But no alcoholic beverages or hard drugs

• vis
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yes i would, depending on the age of the child, personally i think 18 is old enough if you can get marrided, fight for your country you should be able to have a beer, smoking depends on what it is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.