Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 9 years ago

does starbucks use vanilla syrup or extract in their pumpkin spice lattes?

i have torani's syrup for both pumpkin spice and vanilla... and im wondering if i would need to use the vanilla syrup or vanilla extract? and if so can someone tell me the number of pumps i would use if i were making a grande? and will i need anything else besides the espresso, syrup, milk and spices? starbucks recipe only pleasee(:

Favorite Answer

my mom would know that she used to work at starbucks lol

our pumpkin spice syrup does not include any vanilla although I'm sure the pair of pumpkin spice and vanilla would blend nicely. The vanilla would just make the pumpkin spice sweeter which could actually be very good!! A tall gets 3 pumps, grande gets 4, venti gets 5. and as far as espresso shots go a tall gets 1 shot and both the grande and venti get 2. Here is the recipe for a grande pumpkin spice latte. Steamed milk at 154 degrees, 4 pumps pumpkin spice syrup, and 2 espresso shots. It is then topped with whip cream and a pumpkin flavored spice. Hope this helps :)