Why are there problems with leaving comments on Yahoo News?

Lately the place to leave a comment in Yahoo News has not been working correctly. An error message is posted indicating a problem with the loading of the software. Is there a correction for this problem?

Favorite Answer

You can't fix it. A few users switched browsers to get Comments to work, but it was temporary. Yahoo has been working on the subsection that handles Comments. There have been 2 months of problems. we don't know when it will be fixed. Some users can not see a Comment button at all. Others see the button but get an endless "loading" spinning wheel. Others are having no problems.

Yesterday it was working for me for first time in over a week. Today it is back dysfunctional. My guess is that it has something to do with the facebook link-up. It seems if you are on facebook and link up that way, things will be okay with comments. But it does look like a fix is in progress. I'll bet that later today it will be working again. The question will be for how long.