Would you rather be buried or cremated when you die?

• Alt-J
    Favorite Answer

Cremated, so when the zombie apocalypse comes I can't regenerate.

Cremated.

• Cremated.

Cremated and I would want to be scattered in the sea in Cornwall and my organs up for organ donation. I would hate to be buried, living in a box forever and rotting, & being eaten by maggots is gross. At least when I am cremated I'll still travel the world sweeping through the waves and winds, & a part of me will still be alive :)

Buried because my religion says so, and it just seems like the better option.

Also, I saw a cremation in a park while I was in Bali, it was way more depressing than getting buried ( in my opinion)

Frankly, both the ideas freak me out considerably - given a choice between rotting in a hole or being turned to dust at 1500°C, i'd go for being cremated. As it is, I've chosen neither, I'm actually a body donor for a guy called Dr. Gunther von Hagens - he plasticizes the body after death, and uses the body for demonstrations of medical issues in the Human body, effectively as a teaching aid. So I'll be around long after I'm gone :)

• Amelia

Buried

I'd rather my body go to science, at least there would still be some use for it. Otherwise I'll donate my organs and get cremated - don't want to waste money on a hole to rot in.

Source(s): ~ Jayne.

I don't like either but I want to be cremated. The thought of my body rotting underground freaks me out.

• Jess

Cremated. I don't really like the thought of either but thinking of my body just rotting in a ground and being eaten by insects etc just repulses me.

Cremated. I hate the idea of rotting underground with the worms. I'll like my ashes to be scattered into the sea so that I can travel even in death :)