Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Conservatives, how many black on white killings can you think of where the murderer was allowed to go free on?

grounds of self-defense and not subjected to a trial?

@ Jim - OJ is not one. Remember OJ's famous lawyers? That's because he had to go to a trial. Just because you may not have liked the outcome does not mean the trial didn't happen.

Favorite Answer

0. LOL

I like how everyone uses the case of OJ Simpson like one rich black man is supposed to undo the fact that hundreds of thousands of innocent blacks are currently rotting away in jail. 99.8% of the time, poor blacks dont have the type of media attention/money/lawyers that OJ simpson had 20 years ago.

I don't know and neither does anyone. They were either not reported or had a very small article in the back pages of the news section.

It could be just the dog/man biting each other news cliche. Blacks here and in the Caribbean (too many in Africa from clan and national wars to be a useful count) murder at 10 times the rate of whites. Here and in Mexico Hispanics do at 5 times. Most of that is probably gang related so even I am not sure how useful those figures are.

However I suspect bigotry within the journalist community. They are heavily indoctrinated in such schools of learning. Literature, linguistics, anthropology, and other "Humanities" schools are dominated by neo-Marxist professors and administrators.

Source(s): For decades I studied philosophies, cultures, and social institutions. I began that because of confusion resulting from my military experience under the shadow of neo-Marxist anti-military and anti-capitalism indoctrination in the universities. I continue a forty year quest wading through the huge pile of stinking crap a wide variety of bigots piled on top of truth hiding it from nearly everyone's view. The pile was made by blaming people they don't like while excusing people they do like regardless of where the fault really lies.

OJ comes to mind but that was not self-defense and there was a trial. The murderer of two people got off scott free.

How many black on black murders can you think of that you didn't post about and Al Sharpton doesn't get in an uproar over?

Edit: Or are you talking about the high number of black children murdered by white abortion doctors?

• They never make national news.

No Democrat ever gave even one single **** about anyone - even immediate family - getting killed in any way for any reason unless it could use it as a political wedge.

Besides, you can't think of any cases of that regardless of the races involved.

Don't know, don't care, crime is crime, murder is murder; the motivation does not interest me. It does not make any one less dead afterward. Do you care why some one punched you in the nose? Does it hurt more if it was racially motivated?

In this case there is exponentially more speculation and desired circumstances than there are facts.

OJ Simpson - the trial was a circus, he didn't need any grounds.

You'll be crying when a jury finds Zimmerman innocent. You'll get your trial. But you wont like the results

• qwert

None that I know of but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

• Sathi

Liberals, how many times have you taken the side of a white guy when a black guy was seen by 100 witnesses shooting the white guy?