What to do about this girl?

Basically, there's this girl who has been my friend for a few years. Now I think she really likes me because she is always texting me and talking to me/trying to touch my hand etc. She also thinks I fancy someone who used to be her friend but now she dislikes her and is always telling me how I can do better. She also tells me how nice I am and how I would be perfect for anyone to go out with (which is NOT true btw)It is pretty obvious and everyone knows it. Unfortunately they think I like her back, which I don't. I don't want to get her hopes up. To make matters worse my best friend fancies her and is really jealous. I don't know what to do. I would prefer to keep my friendship with her. Should I wait and see if she confirms my suspicions or tell her straight out what I think? Please help!

• Favorite Answer

Go along with her, let her have her wicked way with you, she has obviously wanted you for ages, let her fulfil her fantasies with you, it may not work out or it might be the start of something big. Maybe she knows more than you do!

You can wait till her love for you fades away, but I don't know how long she has been this way.

If you think this can take on for a long time just say that you don't like her the way she likes you.

But be very clear.

Hmm if there is another girl you like, maybe pretend to ask her for advice or something? If she gets kinda mad/annoyed, she likes you. Or you can tell her that your friend fancies her, and see how she reacts? :)