Amelia asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

how can i make myself prettier?

what sort of make-up, hair, etc.. do you think would play up my features?

here is what i usually look like

http://imgur.com/S1Sfn

i put my hair up in a crown braid so you can see my face better, but here is what my hair usually looks like (please pretend that that pringles aren't there :D)

http://imgur.com/AQkLD

i'd like to know what the best types of make up and hairstyles are for my face shape, hair color, and eye color (which is gray, but you can't see it in the pictures)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't get prettier you are BEAUTIFUL.

You're haircut is perfect for your face shape don't change it. Curling it away from your face would be cute too though.

But makeup to enhance your beauty, peachy blushes would be perfect on your skintone. a classic winged eyeliner and red lipstick would look nice on you since you have that fair even skin tone.

• 9 years ago

Oh my gosh your gorgeous! I think you look great already but i think really really dark brown hair would look great on you! If you get black it'll look blue. I liked the makeup you had in the first picture, and the hair too! The little piece of hair hanging down was cute! You look good with updo's. Also I think you'd look best with neutral makeup! I hope this helps.

• 9 years ago

I think that you hair style in the second pic is perfect for you. You have a natural beauty that wouldn't benefit from anything drastic. I think that if you wanted to change up your color you should go for an auburn tone.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You are attractive

Dont be insecure

Displaying confidence is one of the most attractive things

Source(s): A 18 guy
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

trust me you dont need anything i used to look like that then i cut my hair and put make up on every day and now im f#cked and look ugly as $h!t

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.