Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

If a boy is small when he is soft, is he small when it's up too?

I haven't seen my boyfriend with it hard yet, but he asked me if I wanted to see it and I said sure so he pulled his shorts down a bit and it looked really small compared to what I've seen in books and online, like there was just a tip and then his stomach with nothing in between, will it be that way when it's hard too?

• Bebe
    Favorite Answer

Some men are small when flaccid and it "grows" to a normal length when hard. Others are bigger when flaccid but the size doesn't change much when it becomes hard. And sometimes a man just has a small penis. You'll have to wait and see. And you should change the wording in your question (maybe say guy or man) because it makes it sound like you are talking about a boy's penis, which is gross.

My p***s can get damn damn tiny. When Im rocky, Im over 6" which is just over the average size for an adult male. When My di*k shrivels up and goes in hiding, its scary. Its all about how long he is when hard. even if hes only sporting a 4-5" penis if he uses it right he will have to feeling better than ever!

Its ALWAYS exaggerated out of porportions in books and online. its very few men whose parts look like they originated on a horse.

Generally its the same though - if its small when unerect it is too when its erect. However theres a difference between differnt states of "unerect". Maybe you saw him at the smallest possible moment

No, not necessarily. Some men look very small when flaccid, but get much bigger when erect. A correlation between flaccid length and erect length has not been found, meaning his flaccid length is not an accurate representation of his erect length. But there's only one way to find out for sure!

It gets a little bigger when hard, but don't compare your boyfriend to what you have seen online because it will get you no where. It's not about what size he is, it's how he uses it. Truly that's what it is. If you continue to compare him to what you have seen online, then you will always be disappointed because you will want something bigger, when in fact, bigger can hurt a girl.

Source(s): Med student

He is a grower not a shower, most men will grow about 4-5'' from soft to hard.

You will just have to wait and see if it is good enough for you and make your decisions then.

It's usually 3-4 inches,

When erected, or hard, it gets to 6-7 inches,

Size doesn't really matter because the vaginal hole is around 4 inches.

It might be a little larger, but it isn't the size so much as what he does with it that matters. I've seen, um, both ends of the spectrum, and it's what a man does with his weiner, whatever size it is, that counts.

Not necessarily. The length of the flaccid penis is not a very good indicator of the length when erect. Nor is the latter a very good indicator of how good a lover he will be. So when you get around to "it", work with what he's got.

Source(s): Medical articles

If a boy is small when soft, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's small when he's up to. Some guys are just smaller when flaccid.