What race(s)/ethnicity(s) do you find the most attractive?

Me? Spanish, Arabic, French, English, Italian, Swedish, and German are the most attractive. Asian girls/guys are cute too. What about you?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Beauty has no particular color or national origin.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I have a white gf and the reason why white women prefer black men over white men is because they find us damned irresistable, charming, social, smart, handsome, romantic, and so on. White men are naturally more feminine or ''paedomorphic'' too (paedomorphic, meaning their physical characteristics are rather infantile) which puts many women off them, including their own. This is why white men also have the smallest penises in the world. There's also the fact that white men tend to be much more anti-social and misogynist than us - given how strong feminism has become in the US and UK, you can take a wild guess as to how badly the girls were treated down there. That's if they're not already made to feel guilty for being a woman.

Frankly, white women deserve better. They know we can treat them better, and make them feel special once more - something which their own incompetent men are literally unable to do.

• 9 years ago

Asian

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Dominican

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The Very Nice Ones,

The Ones Who Make Me Laugh,

The Tribe Of Nice Pigeons,

a lot......as long as they're nice :D

• 9 years ago

Indonesian

• Aboriginal Natives <3

That's my race too ;D We got the most sexiest people. Lol jk, no racist here. I do like boys, not for their race. It doesn't really matter.

• 9 years ago

Italian,puertorican,african american,french,and mixed( black&white)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Spanish, middle eastern, and most of the ones u like as well..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

B. variegatus and B.torquatus.

These two are closely related, though amazingly different.

• Kitty
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

asian girls

white men

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.