Do you get deported for free?

I'm not gonna do this but let's say I take a one trip plane ticket to another country. Then I get deported for doing something wrong. I know I will have to pay for the fine but will it be cheaper to pay for the one trip pay for the fine and get deported for free?

Favorite Answer

Deportation is free.

I believe to get deported you would be put I. A prison sell and there would be a lot of stuff with the police. It is not safe to do illegal thugs in other countries because if you are unlucky you could end IP locked up abroad.

yeah, but you get led out in chains, end up in a holding cell until you leave, and your passport gets marked. All of the first world countries that share info will have the information on it and probally won't let you back in.

They will not let you get on the plane with a one way ticket unless you have a visa.

• HJW

When you are ready to take your flight, unless you have a PR or citizenship in the country you want to enter? Immigration will not let you access.