30 or more transferable semester hours?

I'm applying at a college, and I was asked if I have 30 or more transferable semester hours. I'm not exactly sure what that means. Does that just apply to transfer students (even though I'm applying as a freshman, not a transfer student) or would that cover AP and DC classes? If so, I have taken a semester of Psychology, Comp I, Comp II, Pre-Calculus (all year actually), Calc I, and Calc II. Would that be 30 or more?

• monkey
    Favorite Answer

I am not positive but I think that only refers to taking the college class and not duel credit classes. Any way you only have 16 hours of credit.

it somewhat is in actuality one million three hundred and sixty 5 days's somewhat worth of instructions. On universal maximum instructions are 4 gadgets and you're taking 15 gadgets in line with semester so it somewhat is somewhat worth one million three hundred and sixty 5 days. so because it somewhat is around 8-12 classes counting on unit count selection as instructions selection from one million-5 gadgets