Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

If abortion becomes illegal, what should be done with the women who have illegal abortions?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Amanda
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It won't become illegal. It is a womans choice, no one should be able to take that right away from her.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Burn them! Burn the heretics! Cleanse the souls of the unclean over a mighty pyre! Erect the stake in Times Square! Let the true Christians rejoice at the destruction of these demons! Hell, why not do a crusade while we're at it? Let us build cathedrals in every town! Purge the unbeliev-...

...Probably a large fine or even a short jail sentence. Any country who passed that law would be seen as cruel and barbaric by most developed nations in the world, though.

• 9 years ago

it wont be at least it is very not likely that it will be illegal, we have advanced as a society scientifically to the point that we know when conciseness begins. its a debate i admit there will always be people agents it. With illegal abortions prison would be a likely scenario.

• 9 years ago

well most of the end would probably end up dying by having back alley or coat hanger abortions or from natural causes because it was a danger to the mother so i don't think the government would have to worry too hard about that. but probably arrest or put in jail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adam
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If it was illegal I would assume jail would be the punishment

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nothing. It's a women's choice whether or not she wants to have a child.

• Bebe
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

They make their bed, let them sleep in it.

• 9 years ago

They should be sterilized if they aren't going to be responsible about having sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.