Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

What's a good way to meet girls?

I'm kind of new to the area I'm living in, but I've already got a few friends that I knew from my hometown prior to moving here. It's a good group of guys who are fun to chill with, but they all have their girlfriends, so they don't really get out and do much. I also just barely started my new job, where I work with people outside of my age range/cultural demographic, so there's really nothing there to expand upon. Any suggestions on where to go/what to do to meet new people in my area?

I think a clarification is needed. I don't like the bars. Drinks are overpriced and girls are (in my opinion) unapproachable unless you're willing to spend $10 on a drink that doesn't guarantee anything. Also, I don't have any ability to limit myself when it comes to alcohol, which leads to bad things.

Favorite Answer

You can meet girls at the local church, library, shopping mall, theatre, park, etc.

depends on the type of girl u are looking for? sporty sports bar basketball games, fast girls club not all girl tho u will find a few, it depends

Go to the Bar.

Just start conversations with chicks

anywhere you go, you'll have to be confident and approach the girl with light conversation

Go to school or a bar or public events.

Please Answer Mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201203...