How do you get rid of timeline on Facebook?

I changed my Facebook to timeline and I hate it now. So how can I get rid of it?

Favorite Answer

there is no way to remove it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook, not an optional update

this guide will help you learn how to use it

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineGuide.php

it will take you a few days to get used to the changes, but overall, it's much better than the old profile

you can trick your browser into making it so you see your old profile, but everyone else will still be seeing your timeline profile, along with anything you dont want them seeing, and you wont be able to see anyone else's timeline profile then either

There's no way to undo the Timeline upgrade. Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the upgrade would be deployed, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size have never been optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.

there is not any thank you to undo the Timeline improve. although for the 2nd facebook did no longer make a clean fact in any of its expert pages approximately how the improve could be deployed, and as a result there's a useful style of fake training going around, experienced clientele know that facebook advancements of this length have never been elective. as nicely, there are clean evidences that time out that there will be no thank you to pass lower back to the previous Profile. take a seem on the object interior the source to confirm what those evidences are.

Inevitable, I'm afraid!

But... and I'm not sure if you'd like my answer:

There's a certain extension that allows you to view Facebook profile the old way.

You can read more about it, here:

http://layouts-skins.com/facebook-layouts/fb-timel...

Mind you, though, this doesn't make Timeline "go away", only displays the profile(s) the old fashioned way. Other people (not having this extension installed) would see your timeline.

You have no way to go old profile from timeline.

I believe it is pernament. I like the old way better anyways. Less confusing.

you can't get rid of it

See this site in english. They may help.

Source(s): www.allfacebook.com.ua