she wants to hear something before she dies????????

ook so i was talking to my gf last nite and she said that she wanted to play a game ....and the game was what would i say to her if i get to know that she is dying and my words are the last she listns.. ??????

i am not very gooood when it comes to word ao i tried to change the topic but she wont let me....lucky for me her phone ran out of battery.......so when we talk again she will ask again???????/so tell me what should i say????

Favorite Answer

Just tell her what you feel and if you could let her know anything what would it be. Tell her something you've always wanted to tell her or if your to scared to tell her something say it when she ask you again. :3

Sing her a beautiful song or tell her a story of a young girl who was amazing and beautiful etc. (the young girl is her)

Dont ask random strangers for help... what would you actually say to her? Look deep down and dont be afraid to get mushy:)

How much/why you love her or something you have always wanted to tell her