Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

I'm an officer and i have discovered my wife is having an affair with an enlisted airman. Advice?

I'm a Captain and a friend of my wife has discovered an affair with a SSgt. What recourse do i have?

I think I wouldn't have as much of an argument with the guy as much as with the wife. Decide whether this is worth breaking up the marriage about or if you want to try and work things through and regain trust.

Well if you haven't already or if she doesn't know that you know that she is cheating on you then you really should bring it up, And honestly if you guys can't work it out then it's time too through in the towel for her too do that too you is crappy enough and unfortunately it's the ultimate betrayal.

In my opinion if you can't work it out or anything then you really should just get divorced you deserve better then a back stabber like how she sounds....

Good luck!

• kiss4u

Most bases have legal service for service men. I know when i was in the Navy they really helped the guys that did what they was told to do. Guys who didn't wished they did.

• Truth

get proof and go over his head .. get him court marshaled and file for divorce. most bases and services have legal offices where you can report and get advice in legal matters such as divorce . but proof would be a great advantage foer you case.

Fight him. Disregard rank.