Do I have alcohol poisoning?

Last night i went out for the first time ever, i had about 11/12 drinks in total in a few hours, which were alcopops and cocktails. This morning i was sick, and all day i have been feeling dizzy and sick and im finding it hard to concentrate, everything feels like de ja vu right now.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope. Your just hungover, side effect of getting drunk.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Drink a lot of water, maybe get an air purifier and a few plants if you live in an urban area. You'd be surprised how much clean air and oxygen can kill a headache and make you less light headed. Water is important too, because a hangover is basically acute dehydration of your brain. If you were drinking lots of water last night, spacing out your drinks, taking lots of time to pee, eating every once in a while, and then stayed up a little late to let your brain adjust, then fell asleep and got at least 8 hours, you wouldn't be hung over right now. You'd eat breakfast and say, "I could use some coffee."

Next time, remember that sugar is very dehydrating. Alcohol is sugar, and sugary alcohol will dry your brain like a prune, unless you space out your drinks and have enough water before, during, and after, and eat some ******* bread with it. Stay healthy.

Source(s): Common knowledge.
  • Alex K
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Definition

By Mayo Clinic staff

Alcohol poisoning is a serious — and sometimes deadly — consequence of drinking large amounts of alcohol in a short period of time. Drinking too much too quickly can affect your breathing, heart rate and gag reflex and potentially lead to coma and death.

Binge drinking — rapidly downing five or more drinks in a row — is a main cause of alcohol poisoning. Alcohol poisoning can also occur when you accidentally or intentionally drink household products that contain alcohol.

A person with alcohol poisoning needs immediate medical attention. If you suspect someone has alcohol poisoning, call for emergency medical help right away.

Alcohol poisoning treatment consists of providing breathing support and intravenous fluids and vitamins until the alcohol is completely out of the body

• 9 years ago

It very well could be and it would be a smart thing to get checked out at the ER with someone else doing the driving. Alcohol poisoning can have some very serious end results, possibly including death.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Let's hope it is alcohol poisoning.

If it isn't, you have some real disease and should go to the hospital.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.