Power
Power asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Santorum voters why should I NOT vote for Romney?

Romneycare, cult leader, he really isn't saying anything he is going to do, he is so rich he has no clue what it is like to be in 99%. Ok, tell me your reasons. I think he flip flopped on abortion & a lot of issues.

Favorite Answer

I'm a republican and i HATE santorum. this is the first time i've head of a republican against birth control and contraception. romney isn't my favorite, but i'd vote for him. as for abortion, idk why people vote over abortion because it's impossible to change the law. did you ever hear of reagan or bush trying to make it illegal (other than partial birth abortion with bush)? and the whole mormon thing, evangelicals think mormonism is a cult, but in reality they are the most conservative people. i think that there are no santorum voters, but instead voting against romney.

@Aaron, the president nominates the Supreme Court justices. Thus, it is possible to change the law on abortion that way.