Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

Why do some boys wear jeans for girls?

A bunch of guys from my school wear them and they are skin tight and they have chicken legs and don't look like they have anything going on down below. Why would you want people to know that you have a tiny tally-whacker?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because some guy's, just don't look good in skirts. So they wear jeans instead.

• 9 years ago

You're making assumptions that I'm sure you wouldn't want others to make of you. You really can't tell the size of the penis by the way it looks on the outside of the clothes. The fact that you're trying to says more about you than these guys. Grow up.

Girls jeans come in many more styles and colors, are generally more comfortable, and are generally less expensive. And really, who cares? Gender roles are an artificial societal construct. You don't have to spend the rest of your life barefoot and pregnant just cuz you're a girl, y'know.

• 9 years ago

It's not that the tight jeans make them look small and silly, but it is a popularized fashion statement among the youth of today's society. They wear it because it is a fashionable article of clothing, not because of the sexual repercussions of it. Think of the 'real men wear pink' nonsense.

• 9 years ago

mmmm well i quess maybe they figured that if girls can wear guy clothes, they can wear our clothes it makes sense to me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

you're a silly girl if you dont think it looks good :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.