i have to be honest my ex has me pissed?

Hi I need some advice I have 4 year old twin girl with ex he hasnt been much of a father but he blames me for that..i left him when I waa 4 months pregnant because he became abusive while preg he tried to comr back around when twins were babies but that didnt go well..so I put him in for child support and got.full.custody ..he didny fight it until he got with his current girlfriend they.have been together almost 3 years. He dragged.me to court for a whole year to.get outta.paying suppprt and won to now have his current girlfriend 6 months preg with another girl.she already has a daughter from previous relationshil..so a few months ago I asked him to sign over rights which.he wont and wont pay support or be actively involved with them...how can he be so cruel and what should I do??? btw he doesnt have a visitation order or anything

IM PISSED BECAUSE I FEEL MY DAUGHTERS DESERVE BETTER THEN HIM REQUESTING TO SEE THEM ONCE EVERY MONTH OR TWO...NOW HIS NEW BABY SHOWER IS TODAY AND I DROPPED THE GIRLS OFF AT HIS REQUEST HE LIVES OVER 2 HOURS AWAY....CARES NOTHING FOR HIS KIDS WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS I GUESS I HAVE TO GO BACK TO COURT TO GET ANYTHING FROM HIM.

Favorite Answer

I dont blame you for being pissed. You definately need to go back to court. It makes me mad that a man can behave that way & then get a new gf & all of a sudden the **** starts. Dont stop til ya get it taken care of, maybe you need a new lawyer.