Conservatives, do any of you have a good idea about who will be a vice to...?
the GOP who wins? Rubio says now he won't be the vice.
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
There are many people. Idk who'd Mitt Romney would pick but lemme give some choices.
- Nikki Haley (the first indian woman governor it will secure the south to vote for romney if it hasn't already)
-Chris Christie (i don't think christie would even if he had the choice to because he just started his governor term, i think he would run in 2016)
- Kelly Ayotte (she is from a swing state of New Hampshire and conservatives would vote for her)
- Bob McDonnell (Virginia is an important state to win)
- Rob Portman (Ohio is an even more important state to win in any given election)
- darrin bLv 79 years ago
Although I'm not a Conservative, I'm thinking Chris Christie may be Romney's choice.
Or Jeb Bush.
- 9 years ago
Those DOLTS Romney and Santorium will get that Town Pump Sarah Palin to be their running mate.