Would these items hinder me from becoming a Registered Nurse in any state?

In 2006 when I graduated high school at age (18) I enlisted in the military as a means of escaping my bad home environment. Long story short, I was separated for failing to adapt to the military. It was an administrative separation. General, under Honorable conditions. The military officer stated it would be like I was never there and most employers would not know that I was even there or not even care.

2nd incident: I was about (20) at the time, I stole money from an employer. I was fired and it was classified as misconduct.

Right now I am 24 trying get my RN license, but scared to death that I might never get hired because of the ignorant mistakes I made in my past.

Can I still be an RN?

P.S. I WAS NEVER ARRESTED AND CHARGES WERE NEVER FILED AGAINST ME. I HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORD.

Favorite Answer

How many times are you going to post this question? Jeez.

One last time. . . IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME NOTHING WILL SHOW UP ON YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK!!!!! I hope you aren't this annoying when you are a nurse.

in accordance to this pdf, while making use of for the nursing license, one must be fingerprinted and pass via a criminal history verify. If no quotes have been filed, your checklist must be sparkling. good success!