Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

My grandmother thinks I'm gay...how can I get her to realise that I'm not?

I'm a 14 yr old boy and my grandmother is really old and she has to live with us (my mom, my twin brother, and me) and she thinks I'm gay (even though I'm not) because I like to wear black eyeliner, and me and my friend Toby (he's also a 14 yr old boy) was at my house and we were in my room and we were kissing (that wasn't the first time me and Toby kissed...we did it a few days ago because we both wanted to know what it would be like to kiss a guy...we both definitely prefer girls... But Toby is great at kissing [and he's even said the same thing about me] and we just had to do it again) and my grandmother caught us kissing...I'm not gay...but my grandmother won't believe me....what should I do

The only way would be to get a girlfriend, unless your grandmother is savvy about things like having a beard.

In the end, why do you care what your grandmother thinks?

Also, dude, can you blame her?

You're grandmother is right.

you're gay or bisexual, no doubt.