which race should i pick in skyrim?

I just got skyrim and am totally clueless. i dont know what race to pick or what ANYTHING to pick... im just a noob who has no idea about the game. tell me all the stuff and what its good for

Update:

xbox 360

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

wood elf is fun:

http://orcz.com/Wood_Elf

• 9 years ago

Well that really comes to what how you want to play the game :)

eksample:

If i want to really chop trough my eneimes and you know close combat with giant axes and swords i would pick Nords or Orc.

Or if you would use magic i would choose brenton or dark elf.

But again it all depends on what you would want

you can use a nord as a wizard too and viseverza

There is also sup genres like a battle mage like im using right now and it is awesome, like you could make a magic class wicht also focus on light swords or bows and stuff like that :)

Source(s): Played Skyrim and still doning so and love it
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

What system are you on? I could walk you through the basics of the game if you're on Xbox. I would go with the Nord, since on your first play through, you're going to be fairly new to using magic. Again, go with a Nord on your first run, then if you want to try mainly using magic on your second run, be an elf. But definitely start as a Nord. My gamertag's Ebony Armor if you're on Xbox.

Edit: What's your gamertag?

• 9 years ago

Just read the race perks and choose what you want. While your race does give perks to certain fighting styles, it doesn't restrict anything. So if you change your mind about being a warrior halfway through the game, you can change.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

you should be a black person that way you can rob and run faster.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.