How do I download the stuff from my friends flash drive onto my laptop?

My friend gave me his flash drive USB thing with some music on it I wanted to listen to,

how do I get the stuff from the flash drive onto my laptop?

Favorite Answer

-Insert Flash drive in USB Port.

-Go to the folder where music file are.

-Select files

-Right Click Selected and copy

Now got to your Computers Document or wherever you want to save them

-Rick right button> paste

ShortCut Keys

-Select all- press ctrl+A

-Copy- ctrl+c

-Paste- ctrl+V

Copy Paste

you ought to use a telephone extensive type which you would be able to get from any computing device shop IE Comet.computing device international and so on. tell them your difficulty and make of computing device. Ask them for a cyber web restoration extensive type.they supplies you a telephone extensive type on your make and kind. You communicate to real human beings and that they coach you what to do. It fees £9.ninety 9 and in the event that they won't be able to be certain your difficulty then you certainly would be refunded immediately away. Used this a pair of circumstances and it somewhat is totally powerful.Saves messing going into structures which you will understand no longer something approximately on your computing device,probably making concerns artwork.wish this facilitates X

Just put pendrive in usb port wait moment and go to my computer you will see there new disk enter there and just copy

• k80

you just have to right click on everything you want,select "copy", then maybe "paste" them on your desktop by right clicking on an empty spot on your desktop and pressing paste

drag and drop or copy, paste.