Galinda asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Loreal excellence Pro Keratin dye- good for your hair?

Hi, I have very damaged hair -- I wanted to ry Loreal Excellence Pro-keratin hair dye.

Does anyone know if this is good for your hair or if it would do more damage than good?

THANKS =)

Favorite Answer

Honestly I haven't used that one specifically but u can find its reviews online in other websites. But I am very happy with loreal shampoos and its hair colors, i have fine and dry hair too

Ash has an excellent style of gray and green tint in it. I even have considered it turn peoples hair gray mine individually it turns green. I even have greater advantageous luck with Clairol manufacturers and that i continually use the golden lines. I even have dyed my hair for a protracted time and no remember what colour i take advantage of Loreal turns it another loopy colour. you are able to dye it proper away even though it is going to dry it out exceptionally undesirable. i might say use a tinter they have out now which basically brings your colour returned to existence in case you have incredibly skinny hair and attempt a golden blonde of that. in case you have incredibly thick hair that would desire to discover the money for a trim afterwards then bypass forward and dye it do exactly a little considerable conditioning to it after that.

Jet black hair. I have actually dark brown hair and I consider dark hair looks better. I may really like blonde hair.

• milton

for me it depends in the girl. Like I might notice a girl with black hair and think she is totally hot yet see a girl with blond tresses that is meh and vice versa.