Do you think Romney will be able to unify the GOP behind him?

What message does he have that appeals to the Evangelicals when he doesn't even believe in the Trinity?

What message does he have that appeals to the libertarians who have been ridiculed and treated horribly by the GOP establishment?

I dont think he can unify the party.........What about you?

I forgot about what message does he have for people who love the 2nd Amendment when he was a gun grabber as governor?

• Favorite Answer

Of course not. That's why the Democrats have organized to help him get the nomination.

• Power

What message does he have for those that HATE Romenycough I mean Obamacare?

They say anyone except Obama & I am not sure what fraction of the party will go for that. Fractionicans should be the name of their part. They hated so many people for so many years & then the internet showed the truth & karma has caught up with them.

No, the churchs won't allow this to happen unless the Mormons join the Evangelicals. I guess they could merge. The have greed as a unifying force. I don't think it will happen but I don't put anything past these cult leaders.

It would nice to see if we left anything out. The question could be, republicans why won't you vote for Romney? I don't think they will answer that one though.

Yes. Partisan politics being what it is, the vast majority of Republican voters will eagerly line up behind him if only to defeat the evil Democrat.

Some libertarians may actually find that they have the cojones to vote for the actual libertarian candidate, but most will just worry about splitting the vote and go for the "lesser of two evils".

sure why not? people who vote republican are obviously pretty stupid and obtuse and have really short memories and attention spans, so sure. all he has to say is "americans love freedom! we wont accept any more obama socialism and big government!". he can say this over and over, and of course the idiots on the right will buy it.

• No,

There will be some but no way that most Evangelicals will vote for a Mormon. There is no way.

• Romney would not have my vote. I still can't get over his mormon views. We have to think closely about what those views stand for.

Yes, soon as the 2 die hards get out of the way!

Romney is wasting his time and money. There is not going to be new president it would be just waste of time and money.

Anyone but Obama will unite the voters of America.

I will never support Mitt Romney (obama lite) or these neocons that have infested the republican party.