How many Christians are praising God for the starving African children in Africa, or the millions dying of HIV?

How's Jesus testing their faith today, Christians?

Sorry Bibigirl, not 100% of Africa does witchcraft. Try again.

Favorite Answer

I don't blame God, If I was God I wouldn't want to dwell in darkness on my own for all eternity.

I'm sure Mr G has a plan.

• Sara

Where is the life that is without suffering of any kind?

Why imagine that a child dying of one disease is more horrible than one dying of another, or the tribesman who starves slowly is more important than the person who is eaten up with cancer?

We are experiencing Life in its entirety, all of us, every moment.

We are not puppets in the hands of a sadistic God.

We are free.

If the child dies of fever in a remote village, tenderly cared for by his parents, is the experience love or pain? Should God be hated, or should we just see it for what it was: part of the great play of life, somewhat beautiful, somewhat tragic, all authentic?

We must love as much as we can, help as much as we can, reduce whatever suffering we can.

There is no use in hating God who made this world, and holding Him responsible for every minute detail that disturbed us.

I praise God for the capitalism (2 Thess. 3) and sexual morality (Gal. 5; Eph. 5) which keep those plagues far away from my social circles. It's too bad everyone can't follow the instructions that have been available for nearly 2,000 years.

also praising god for the thousands of babies it drowned in the flood

Christians paint themselves as good yet their core is rotten

Additional Details

bibigirl must all of 8 years old

No, no- you don't get it.

All the GOOD things in the world are because of god, but all the BAD things are clearly man's fault!

/sarcasm

@Antie Pantie-

So your god apparently CHOSE for millions upon millions of people to suffer...for no good reason. Sterling deity you worship, there. It's so absurdly easy for Christians in industrialized nations to claim suffering is noble or part of god's plan. I'm sure you wouldn't find it so if you were slowly starving to death while infected with TB.

Praising? No, not me.

Praying? Of course.

You forget (or are wholly ignorant), God is sovereign, so those who die from HIV and starvation, do so because God chose for them to do so.

I think you should focus on the death and destruction Satan is wreaking on nations that practice so much witchcraft. God gives us the resources to feed and medicate those people and yes I do praise Him.

• Esther

Please try not to be stupid, thank you.