Christians//what would be your reaction if some other religion was proven right after you died?

Favorite Answer

It's kinda pointless to speculate on the approximately impossible.

I expect we'll all have a good laugh about it in Heaven.

Frankly, if my expectation of Heaven were dependent on my being right about everything, I might just as well forget it. Fortunately, Christianity allows us the option of having faith in something other than ourselves, which is much more satisfying and much less scary.

I figure there will probably be atheists in Heaven, and they'll have gotten over any embarrassment at having been wrong. I can do the same.

• Jackie

What other religion, explains everthing, thats make perfect sense? Like the Word of God does, plus leads to open, endless possiblities of the future. Survival is vital to all of us, this Great God has made all provisions for this! You either believe it or not.

Source(s): Personal input

What other religion? One that contradicts Jesus Christ? Like do evil for evil, kill all infidels, curse those that curse you? A tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye?

On and On, well, if I keep the commandments of Jesus Christ, I will be virtuous, and how can that hurt me, since I have been in heaven while on earth, for a Righteous person receives a Righteous Reward...

So, if some other religion is Right then we might as well, call "evil, GOOD, OR GOOD, evil" and we have no respect of others or of a GOOD CONSCIOUS, what decent human, Truly wants that?

Jesus Christ said, when HE IS judging in the end of days," There will come to ME those that "fed the hungry, helped the sick, visited the jailed for abortion and preaching the Gospel, took in the homeless,

set the captives free, interceded for the innocent and I will say to them, enter in for whom the Kingdom was prepared since the beginning of time."

"And then will come to Me, those that cast demons in MY Name, and I will say to them, get away from ME, YOU who work iniquity."= one measure for YOU and a bigger, better ONE for MYSELF.

So, if you think you are a better man than Jesus, you are deceiving yourself IN VAIN, AND VANITY.

Jesus Christ,"If you confess not that I AM HE, The Messiah, you SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS."

"If you don't confess ME, before man, in this sinful and adulterous generation, neither will I confess you before MY Father. If YOU ARE ASHAMED OF ME, I will be ashamed of YOU, when I come in The Glory Of My Father and Of His Angels."

was working as an Master Electrician, for an Electronic Factory, It was noon, the middle of the day.

I was walking down the middle of an aisle, when the firmament of the heavens, spun into a pillar

and split into a curtain and drew up, revealing Jesus Christ, seated, intently looking at me, as

six others approach HIM, and gathered behind HIM, dressed in "WHITE GOWNS", the Glory of God

all around them, they smiled, and the heavens closed as they had opened."

No, God is not dependent on your imagination, He lives forever long ago, and forever more...

http://www.gotquestions.org/Catholic-que

True atheist, don't hang around what they believe NOT to exist, but antichrists do....

Excuse me, as I address the antichrists, whose church is described in Revelation chapter 13...

And who is an antichrist? 1st John ch.2:22" Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is The Christ?

He is antichrist, that denies The Father and The Son."

An Antichrist = 1st John 4:3 "And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh IS NOT OF GOD: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and EVEN NOW ALREADY IS IT IN THE WORLD."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iXKIf2XOfA

Youtube thumbnail

Albert Einstein, and many others not atheists...

Right. That wouldn't happen.

...but if it did, the only religion I would fear being right is Islam and Judaism, where it is clear that if you reject their God, you go to hell.

Every other religion is pretty much a wash. I would simply reincarnate or cease to exist, or whatever.

I find it amusing that so many Christians insist on asking atheists this question, but when it is posed to them they resort to the "can't happen" cop-out.

Even people who claim ATHEISTS are illogical for being "sure" of their positions- Antie Pantie, I'm talking to you.

I am an Atheist, but if I had the choice to choose between Islam, Judaism and Christianity, I'd choose Islam. It actually makes sense, unlike the Bible or Torah.

Source(s): Read through them all. God does not exist. :)

Impossible

never going to happen

once were dead we know nothing of what happens on earth

we will go to god and god will tell us if we were wrong or right

This makes no sense. If I was in hell I wouldn't know it until judgment day then nothing would matter anyway.