PREGNANCY? PLEASE HELP nobody is answering 10 POINTS?

I know I already posted this & it is kinda long but PLEASE help.

Please do not judge me. I'm not going to say my age or any personal information. I'd actually really appreciate some real help. Here it goes. My period always falls through the 23rd - 27th of each month. The latest it's ever been is the 29th. This month is March. So I had sex the 15th - 18th, not sure the exact day. My period was supposed to be between March 23 - 27. It is now the 31st & I have not had it. I have a few questions.

1. If I bought pregnancy tests that were in a sealed plastic package & the package put in a box, if I took the box off so my family would not know what they were, will they still work if the plastic has not been opened? All the contents of the test are sealed inside.

2. If they will work, if I took the test tomorrow morning would it be too early for accurate results since I may have conceived so close to my period?

3. If it is too early, when can I take the test with accurate results?

4. I've had some pregnancy symptoms that are also period symptoms. But I would like to know since my period is late, what's the chances of these being because of pregnancy? Here's the symptoms.

- sore breasts which i have been told got bigger & feel heavier

- extra tired

- headaches

- a lot of vaginal discharge

& this is weird to me. when my period is coming i usually experience cramping pains but i have not been having any pain at all? when my period is coming between the 23rd - 27th i usually have cramps & a lot of discharge but i am only having discharge.

Please help me? Thank you so much!

• Meg
    Favorite Answer

The test itself should work as it was sealed

Tomorrow is not too early as some tests can be taken for up to 4 days before your period

The symptoms are similar to early pregnancy but the only way to know for sure is to take the test.

Good luck. I hope you get the result you want.

Hello,

I hope I will answer your questions.

Q1, Yes the test would stull work, as the content is sealed

Q2, If you take the test tomorrow it may show positive but it may show negative even though you are pregant. These tests measure something called HCG hormonone and some time is needed from conception for this hormone to be produced.

Q3,So if you think you are pregnant and you have a negative test tomorrow, wait a couple of days then take another test.

Q4, The symptoms you are experiencing are very common in early pregnancy, especially the increased vaginal discharge. However all these symptoms could be associated with a period, so you really need a pregnancy test to give you an idea.

Hope I havemanaged to answer your question. x

Source(s): Student Midwife

1. Yes

2. No, tomorrow morning would be accurate

3. If you're unsure of your results test again in 2 weeks, or a week.

4. Those are common pregnancy symptoms, although pms as well. You know your body best.

Good luck, hope I helped!

Yes the test would still work sugar. It just depends on the hormone on if it will give you accurate results. Since it seems that you have missed your period you should be able to obtain an accurate result. Take it with your first mornings urine. Hope it all works out for you honey.

EDIT----Kevin the morning after pill is only useful up to 72 hrs after intercourse. It would not be of any help to her now just a waste of money. & Again good luck sugar.

Source(s): Medical Assistant soon to be RN...21 weeks with baby # 1<3

did u use protection? and your msot likely to get pregnant in the middle of your cycle which is about 15days after or before you bleed. and answer to number 1 is yes it will still work. talk to a school counselor or something, its confidential. take a morning after pill too, your just killing the sperm not the baby if you are pregnant which will be in a while when u find out