Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Gentlemen! What was the best gift your wife/girlfriend had ever given you?

I'm looking for ideas about a birthday gift for my boyfriend, and I would like to hear your comments about the best birthday experience of your life.

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

LoL your asking strangers for a gift idea? lets get serious here, only you can give your boyfriend the best gift ever. It should be really to figure out as men are very simple, I know this as I am one. Have you ever listened to any simple odd requests that maybe you thought he was just kidding about? Only you know him or you should and if you don't maybe the best gift you can give him is leaving him lol im kidding don't leave him, Some really cool gifts ive got before , I got this gza wu tang clan shirt that no one ever saw before it was awesome, My wife now is giving me a second chance in her life and I ****** up really bad, that's the best gift ive ever gotten from any woman. A gift should be something heard something that no other woman has given him before. I hope my thoughts were helpful and if nothing else help, look him in the eyes and tell him that he is the greatest man ever, that will make his day:) good luck.

Anything from CVS + 8 or 10 eager sloppy wet knob slobber jobs with a sweet facial or pearl necklace finish = Best Gift Ever.

• Bob

Wife arranged a birthday weekend for me in Washington, DC. We lived in NY state at the time. It was wonderful..

maybe a shirt that have a sign bout your LoVe

Source(s): my experience????

Body, heart, mind and soul, that's all she has.