Fae asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Does waxing your legs hurt more than a bikini wax?

I have only ever gotten a bikini wax, but I have been thinking about getting my legs waxed. Is it more, less or about the same amount of pain?

Favorite Answer

Waxing legs doesn't hurt at ALL. I haven't gotten a bikini wax though bc I'm too scared it will hurt.

Much less pain, but I am also wondering, if you had a bikini was already why are you worrying about your leg wax hurting. The bikini region is more sensitive than your legs.

Source(s): I have had both done

no would desire to experience scared or apprehensive in any respect. Legs won't injury in any respect. Bikini line would desire to injury and get aggravated the 1st 3 or 4 cases yet bear in concepts that as long as u get 3 hundred and sixty 5 days legs and bikini line waxed hair will improve weaker and u won't experience any soreness in any respect. attempt to evade having your legs and bikini line waxed 3 to 2 days earlier your era. females are very gentle for the period of at present and u would desire to journey some soreness. stable luck and relax!!!

Dont wax your legs lol thats dumb