If my hymen is already broken will sex still hurt?

And will I still bleed afterwards?

Favorite Answer

Its different for every woman. But for me personally my Hymen was broken already and it did hurt quite a bit but I didn't bleed. Just make sure to use lube and it will be fine. But like I said everyone's different it could a lot or not at all.

• You shouldnt bleed but it may still hurt.For some females it doesnt though, my first time was with a guy of above average size after my hymen already broke and it did not hurt at all :)

You shouldn't bleed still because your hymen is already broken, and that is what causes the initial bleeding. But if you are a virgin, it will be uncomfortable regardless, but overtime will become more enjoyable.

If your partner is good, no. If he is interested mostly in getting his own pleasure, yes to the first (unless you use lubrication) and maybe to the bleeding.

Just be careful don't over do it, lubrication will help, worry and tension wont help.

GL.