What are some good things and bad things about having big boobs?

i have to make a list of a feature of mine that i both love and feel insecure about for an acting class. They can be serious or funny.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

There isn't anything bad about having big boobs! There just marvelous. : )

Pros:

1. Free drinks at bars. Ok, just attention in general. Having big boobs is a bit like having a magnet on your chest that's attracted to eyeballs.

2. You can fill out certain clothes better. V-necks, cardigans, anything retro cerca 1930s-50s, and most tighter clothes look awesome!

3. Effortless cleavage. It goes a long way.

Cons:

1. Backaches.

2. They make running and other activities really uncomfortable. A lot of times a sports bra just doesn't cut it.

3. People make the assumption that you're flaunting your boobs because you have no other good qualities. A lot of times this makes people assume that you're a big breasted bimbo.

4. Forget about jumping on trampolines, at least in front of people.

5. There are no cute bras once you get over a C cup. After that, everything looks like it's a medical device or like it's made for old ladies.

6. Say goodbye to anything hippie-chic. If it's baggy or flowy in any way, you're going to look like a heifer. Anything with a high neckline will make you look like a human boob.

7. Aging and pregnancies are going to warp them like crazy. Not cool.

8. There are some seriously jealous ladies out there who get catty as hell about the boob situation. I've been called everything from slutty, to stupid, to attention seeking by jealous girls.

Pros:

You get guys attention

Cons:

back pain

shirts never fit

when your old they are going to sag to your feet

you basically have to hold your chest when running for p.e

they get in the way

they make you look fatter

if a guy does like you its mainly because of the balls of fat on your chest

their not perky

major BS (boob sweat gross i know but true)

and thats about it

Well for me the good thing is that my husband loves them, and tells me all the time. The bad thing is I get stared at when I'm out in public. I really want to tell people, "hey my eyes are up here" lol.

guys will only look at ur boobs and not at u for who u r!