Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

If two Florida Drivers had a fender bender and pulled over to the side of the road, and one of the motorists?

was black and shot the other motorist to death after noticing a Confederate flag sticker in the window of the other drivers pickup truck and seeing that other driver getting out of his truck irate and shouting racial slurs, would Conservatives defend the black motorist's right to self-defense under Florida's Stand Your Ground law?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well, hard to say-.....did the black motorist actually stalk and chase the first motorist?

Did the black motorist call 911 and *admit* he was stalking the first motorist ?

Did the black motorist then purposely ram his car into the first motorist....and then claim self defense, when the other driver got out of his car to ask for papers and insurance info......because ya know........he looked threatening and was wearing a hoodie.

I don't know..........it use to be so much simpler when the law was....you SHOOT someone DEAD,for no reason,....you went to jail.

Now, we're allowed to stalk and chase people, sometimes for blocks, and then claim self defense.

Even after we call 9-11 and admit we're stalking the person.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If a Florida man shoots his wife all he needs to do is put a bag of Skittles next to her and claim self defense.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just Blame George W Bush :)

• 9 years ago

The Race Card only applies to Liberals - good try though - we couldn't care less.

If that did happen I can guarantee you that it wouldn't make national news.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You've sort of put them in an awkward position. Its put up or shut up time.

@Gee Wally. That's real cool.I like that.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

More made up Liberal extreme nonsense.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.