Hannah asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

How do I get a orgasm?

When I masterbate i get nothing!! AT ALL! I do throw porn... But it doesnt help! What can i do , I don't know my hot spots!! Lol ... But please tell me!

Favorite Answer

If you are trying internal stimulation alone then that might be your problem. A good majority of woman can't reach orgasm from internal alone. I would suggest trying external stimulation (ie. stimulation of your clitoris. If you don't know what that is search "clitoris diagram" and you will be able to see it clearly.) Using a vibrator, a shower head, hot tub jets (if you have a private one to use), or just manual hand stimulation. For hand stimulation it can be easier, for some, to reach climax by using the whole hand and not putting direct pressure on your clitoris with one finger. Do what feels good to you. Using a toy or shower head can be nice because you don't have to concentrate as hard. If you are looking for internal stimulation as well I suggest trying to find your g-spot. A spongy like place usually around an inch to 2 inches inside your vagina towards the front wall. If you push on it you might feel the urge to urinate, but if you have gone to the bathroom before stimulating this area you will be fine. If you watch porn, then perhaps you can use it as a learning tool if you watch one that is of a woman masterbating. If you have other questions I will do my best to help you out. Good luck.

Post this in mens health! They have really explained it pretty nicely to the gals here. Let them know you are young, ask for nothing crass or harsh!! If they do, delete it. But, those guys all know....

Patience. You will find them one day. I could show you now, but this is your exploration into a better life so you have to make the leaps in cognition.

You know I can't either? I've tried but I get zero pleasure out of fingering myself. Try using your shower head.

its all good just try new things answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoRbg...

try having sex