How many guys do you know who are in their late 20s and have ever dated?

I'm 28, and I've never been on a date or kissed a girl. No sex, not even any cuddlinf. Pathetic, I know.

And I think I might be the only one.

Favorite Answer

age is but a number. there's no right age to start dating or get a first kissd or get married and have sex etc. it all depends on when you are mature enough and are ready. some do it young and others do it old.

so its nothing to be embarrased about if you havent done any of these things at 28.

its all a question of wheter you are ready or not for them.

if you are ready, going about your daily life, you are sure to meet someone you are physically attracted to. when you do, you could make sure to introduce yourself to the person and you guys could hang out. that way you'd see if your attraction goes beyond the physical and if the person likes you as well. aftert this, you could open up about your emotions to the person (its usually not a good idea to do this on the first instance of meeting the person because it scares people off. its best to wait till you know them better and possibly know that they "like" you too). if the person feels same way about you, then you guys could date and then who knows...

anyways, God's grace in your favour...

I know guys who are in their early 20's and haven't dated. Some people just aren't as interested in finding love.

TBH not a lot.

Why though? Is it looks, personality, social awkwardness? All of them are "fixable" e.g. ANY guy who is fit and buff looks good no matter how unattractive he thinks he is - you just have to want it enough...

No, I know a couple. Why is this the case though? Is something holding you back?

its not pathetic you just need to put yourself out there and look approachable do you smile?

do you like to look clean?

please dont tell me you're shy! if you are you need to get out of that

yes, YOU are indeed :

the ONLY one !

Source(s): never daTED