Joey asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

15year old Penis size?

I am 15 years old going on 16, and i was just wondering if 6 inches for a 15/16 year old penis size? and one more thing, what is the best technique for masturbation, and can i have a video to demonstrate this technique please :) thank you

Favorite Answer

6 inches is average size for adult males.

You are perfectly normal.

google male masturbation. tons of sites will pop up to tell you how to pleasure yourself.

A 6 incher is normal, average size for a male. Do not get into those penile pumps and do not freak out over penis size. When you are ready, simply get yourself a woman that thinks 6 inches is big to her. Such is usually based on a woman's height. Example: a 4 foot 10 inch tall woman usually thinks a 6 incher is more than enough. Don't try such with a 5 foot 10 inch woman. she will throw rocks at you!

Regarding masturbation, when I was your age I did it with both hands. To replace masturbation a man must become a polygamist. So in the US, men suffer. One good reason porno stores exists mainly in non-polygamous countries.

Oh, if you start watching 'beat it' videos you will suffer greatly from penis envy and might forget about women all together, once addicted???

• well i am 15 and 5-5.5 i might grow larger i might not my dad is supposedly well hung but who knows

6 inches is rather a larger penis size on the average scale 5-6 5 being small average 6 inches big average

well you get some lotion rub some on the shaft of your penis and all over your hands make a ring with your fingers around the penis and go up and down another more strange fetsih masturbation technique is masturbating your penis while fingering your butthole

Here listen I am 14 and uncut I will not sending you a vedio of me but I am 6.8 inches erect I had a phyical done last week looking at the report now any ways the fastes way to maSterbait is not go up and down but but your 2 hands together and put your penis between them and same thing if u were to warn your hands like just rub back and forth with the penis between the pombs of your hands

That's a bit above average. The best technique is what works for you. You can google male masturbation techniques, or try cam4 dot com or get really brave and get to know someone and cam with them. Basically, though, most guys just discover it on their own.

my friend who is 13 says his is 5 1/2 inches long.... my other friend that 15 has a 8 or 9 inch one too.

Most of my friends say that their boyfriends are at least 8 inches, so I don't know if that's the actual average but it sounds like it.

Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises : http://longpenis.uzaev.com/?PXLf

Do your math homework.