April box office predictions?

Which of the following April movies will have the best box office run and which will have the worst run and why?: Titanic 3d, American Reunion, Lockout, The Cabin In the Woods, The Three Stooges, Chimpanzee, The Lucky One, Think Like A Man, Safe, The Five Year Engagement, The Pirates Band of Misfits, and The Raven. I think the one with the worst box office run will probably be Chimpanzee. I like Disney Nature movies, but people will probably not be as likely to see it because it's a documentary and Disney Nature movies haven't made much money in the past. I predict that The Three Stooges will be the most successful, because it will probably bring in crowds of people who used to watch it when it was a TV show. I'm not discounting Titanic 3d, though. It looks like it can do well. What do you think?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm going to say American Reunion and Titanic 3d will make the most money (not sure which will win). I do not see the three stooges doing well. Tv shows to movies are not known for making a lot of money anyway (with some exceptions, including the recent 21 jump street) and plus the trailer is so awful I think more people who are not fans the tv show might actually want to watch it more. I really cannot see any three stooges fan getting excited for this.

• 4 years ago

genuine, pay attention is what it grew to grow to be as we communicate. this is possibly a severe-high quality indicator. a million TROPIC THUNDER 2 BABYLON A.D. 3 THE dark KNIGHT 4 TRAITOR 5 loss of life RACE 6 the homestead BUNNY 7 MAMMA MIA! 8 disaster action picture 9 PINEAPPLE prepare 10 the mum: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.