April box office predictions?

Which of the following April movies will have the best box office run and which will have the worst run and why?: Titanic 3d, American Reunion, Lockout, The Cabin In the Woods, The Three Stooges, Chimpanzee, The Lucky One, Think Like A Man, Safe, The Five Year Engagement, The Pirates Band of Misfits, and The Raven. I think the one with the worst box office run will probably be Chimpanzee. I like Disney Nature movies, but people will probably not be as likely to see it because it's a documentary and Disney Nature movies haven't made much money in the past. I predict that The Three Stooges will be the most successful, because it will probably bring in crowds of people who used to watch it when it was a TV show. I'm not discounting Titanic 3d, though. It looks like it can do well. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

I'm going to say American Reunion and Titanic 3d will make the most money (not sure which will win). I do not see the three stooges doing well. Tv shows to movies are not known for making a lot of money anyway (with some exceptions, including the recent 21 jump street) and plus the trailer is so awful I think more people who are not fans the tv show might actually want to watch it more. I really cannot see any three stooges fan getting excited for this.

genuine, pay attention is what it grew to grow to be as we communicate. this is possibly a severe-high quality indicator. a million TROPIC THUNDER 2 BABYLON A.D. 3 THE dark KNIGHT 4 TRAITOR 5 loss of life RACE 6 the homestead BUNNY 7 MAMMA MIA! 8 disaster action picture 9 PINEAPPLE prepare 10 the mum: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR