Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why the abrahamic god looks more like humans?

Specially conservative humans. I don't think an intelligent god would be that much silly to stand against birth control, gay marriage, women rights and sex.

Update:

just notice the size of the universe, how much big and awesome. why would God have a limited mind?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

just notice the size of the universe, how much big and awesome. why would God have a limited mind?

answer: because he was imagined by people who had a limited knowledge.

• 9 years ago

It's interesting that you say it, because I believe the same God as Abraham did, and I know that God is not against birth control, women rights or sex. But maybe not in that sense what you meant.

First, God created humans with sexual desires and made us so that man and woman are enable to enjoy sexual relationship. Why would he create us in such way if he didn't want us to use our abilities? But it doesn't mean people have to have sex with everybody and everyone.

It's just like you have an ability to eat, but it doesn't mean it's good to throw everything down the throat. So, besides the ability to eat and have sex, God gave us also brain and wisdom and laws, so we could use our body in meaningful way. But of course it's our own decision will we do it or not.

• samuel
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

God is not against you

• 9 years ago

Homophobia is uniquely human.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.