How do I get my girlfriend's mom to let my girlfriend come down here?

I am desperate to have my girlfriend come down here. She's in Oregon and I'm in Maryland. We are perfectly capable of getting the money for the trip on our own. The only problem is, her mother is not very accepting of our relationship. What I mean by that is, she's okay with us being together but, for whatever reason, she doesn't want us to meet in person. She's seen me when I talk to my baby on skype but it doesn't seem to change a thing. I don't know what I should do. Help?

Also, we're both 14. If that makes a difference.

Forgive me for seeming rude. The girl that I'm trying to get down here is one that I have been with for a while now. Whether or not you think I'm "Too young" or that "I've never met her so she's not actually my girlfriend" I know my feelings for her. And I'm in love with her. I'm wanting an answer to this question so that I can see the one I love. I want to gain her mom's trust so she'll allow her daughter to come here. I'm not wanting her to come alone. I'm asking for both my girlfriend and her mother. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

The internet can be a scary place to meet people. I'm sure you two are genuinely kind people but your girlfriend's mom is probably very worried about her daughter leaving without any supervision to go meet someone she doesn't know. A lot of mothers are apprehensive about their children dating people over the internet so maybe make a compromise and organize a trip to go up to Oregon instead. If her mother can have control over the situation, I'm sure she will feel more comfortable about it. Also you two are only 14 so she is still a young teen and her mother is probably worried that her daughter will be taken advantage of when she isn't there to help her.

Hope this helps

• ?

She is not really your girlfriend, you have never met her. And I would think she was a bad mom if she let her 14 year old daughter go on a plane to meet a stranger no one has ever met before. For all she knows you are helping someone abduct her teenage daughter. You don't seem like that, but believe me it happens A LOT. Just find a girl near you.

I had the right comparable concern with my boyfriend and my mum! he's very shy & no longer lots of a talker and my mum took it the comparable way your mom did! We had a useful style of stressful moments yet my mum never might desire to come between us with the aid of fact we kinfolk member yet another! on the tip of the day your the guy who's dating her no longer your mum so somewhat her opinion would not rely. i are conscious of it may be valuable if she enjoyed your substantial different as much as you do yet at times it never happens! And purely know that if this ever happens that your mum grew to become into the only with the subject, no longer no person else.. with a bit of luck nevertheless you may communicate her with the aid of this and issues artwork out for the excellent!

Hahahahahhhahahaaahaaaaaahahhahahahahaha aww naw man ahah first of all "how do I make my girlfeiends mom say I can have my girlfriend *** DOwn THERE "" ahhhahah an d you have a online long distance fup relationship f that hsit