Found out gf was flirting with ex? help?

I found out my girlfriend was flirting with her ex a day before she asked me out.. they were flirting a lot.

we've been dating 7 months now and i found this out just now

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Person
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She might have started dating you to make him jealous. But remember, if she was flirting with him, that meant that he wasn't stpping her. So she COULD have chosen him, but she chose you. But you have been dating for 7 months now, and if she hasn't flirted with him since then don't ruin a good thing. Ask her why she is with you, ask her if you are just there to make him jealous. But, if she hasn't flirted with him since then it's not really a biggie.

• 9 years ago

if this happened before you came in the picture than there is nothing you can do about it. she was single so she had every right to flirt with whoever she wanted.

now its a different story. she is your gf and if she does that still than its a big NO NO and i would talk to her about it and let her know how it makes you feel. if she really cared about you she wouldnt be talking to an ex.

i think an ex is like a dead dog. yeah you loved the dog but you dont want to keep the dead dog around once its gone.

• 9 years ago

Well...Unfortunately she is more then likely going too cheat on you I would suggest breaking up with her but then again ask yourself is she worth it...? Obviously if she is really flirting with her ex and you know for sure that she is flirting with her ex then she then likely doesn't care too have a relationship with you anymore or is going too try and cheat on you...I would suggest you get out sorry :(

• 9 years ago

Tell her how you feel about that. She has no right to flirt while in a relationship especially with her ex! Maybe they still like each other. You need to talk to her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Um. Has she flirted with him since then?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Get someone to assassinate her ex. No man, no problem.

• 9 years ago

dump her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.