?

Biggest music snobs of all time?

Artists not fan base.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Phil collins.

Sting

Bono

In that order. Buncha elitists!

• this is easy Kanye West - who else would get up on stage during an awards presentation and criticize the recipient.

Axel Rose - When on tour with Metallica and James Hetfield burned his hand he could have prevented a riot by going back on stage and playing. Instead he refused saying his throat was sore.

Gene Simmons - do I really have to explain this one.

Noel Gallagher formerly of Oasis - His bragging and attitude are legendary.

Bono, Madonna, Kanye West, the Gallagher brothers (seriously, read/watch some of their interviews), Lil' Wayne.

Bono for sure. He thinks he is king of Ireland and I cant stand him. He has a ok voice but not a fan of U2. They only have one song I like which is New Year's Day.

Kanye West.

Ian Gillan!! he mentally abused Ritchie Blackmore and acted like he was Mr. perfect the whole time.I hate deceiving and cunning people like him.He's the bitchy girl on a disney channel show.what a lowlife!!

• ?

Roger Waters. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a musical genius, it's just that he always seemed self-centered and arrogant to the rest of Pink Floyd.

Tyler the creator.

He's a rapper, and talks crap about other artists in his music.

Lady Gaga....

Her name sounds kinda gross.