How much might my totaled car be worth?

I was in a 5 car accident a few days ago. My car was in the middle, was damaged front and rear and the air bag deployed. The driver who hit the car behind me was the at fault party. The adjuster looked at it and deemed it a total loss but hasn't talked figures with me yet which will hopefully happen on monday. The car was in a not at fault accident a few years ago but was repaired. Would they value the total less because of my repaired damage to the rear? I am hoping for about 8500$ considering thats what it would be to go get that car with the same miles for that price..and thats me lowballing.. ive seen similar cars go closer to 9 or 10 with a little less mileage..

• br549
    Favorite Answer

Did you ever think we might need to know what kind of car this is? I mean a totalled Corvette is worth considerably more than a totaled Yugo!

replace into the twist of fate your fault, or replace into it brought about with the aid of somebody else? Has the adjuster already considered it? If not, it hasn't been declared an entire loss because basically an coverage adjuster could make that decision. What you owe makes no difference. you will get honest marketplace fee, which has not something to do with blue e book. honest marketplace fee is an frequent of what comparable automobiles are going for on your area. If the different area is at fault, you will get honest marketplace fee, adjusted for situation earlier the wear, an upgraded sound device might get you greater, worn tires, much less. If it is your fault and on your collision, honest marketplace fee much less $500. the money will bypass to the lien holder. If it would not pay the balance you would be responsible to make up the version.

With that much damage you would be lucky to get a $1000 back. Never expect the amount you paid at the dealership back. It makes you look like an idiot.

• JetDoc

Your car is worth the wholesale value, or about what you could expect to get from a dealership if you wanted to trade it on another car. DO NOT expect to get full retail value from the wreck.

Check Kelley blue book for the value.

Depends what it was if it was like a civic si you could sell dat k series engine for a lot