FlameOn! asked in SportsTennis · 9 years ago

2012 Sony Ericsson Open: Day 14 Predictions- Mens final?

Congrats to ArloHarry who won BA! I owe an apology to tennislover, he was the closest to the actual scoreline, but there was a technical difficulty and it turned out this way.

ATP FINAL:

[1] Novak Djokovic vs [4] Andy Murray

BQ: Did I do an ok job with these prediction questions? There were a few errors, but I think it was ok for a first time :-)

Please make your prediction in a full result(eg. Djokovic 6-4 6-4) and I will award 2 points for correct winner and 1 point for guessing the no. of sets.

If 2 members have the same amount of points, which is a big possibility at this point, I will award the BA to whoever is closest to the actual score.

Favorite Answer

ATP FINAL:

[1] Novak Djokovic vs [4] Andy Murray - NOLE 6:4 7:6

BQ: You did good. Except when you said "there was a technical difficulty" you made me laugh. You reminded me how many times they say it on TV. And in live.

You're made to be host of something. :P

Murray in 3 4-6 6-4 7-6

I was wondering why I got BA lol. I think our answers were kind of even because I got the winning margin correct in both sets but anyway.... I deserve some sort of break cos I'm always getting them wrong :(

Murray 6-4 6-7 6-3

BQ: Yes they were well done. One small thing though is that the question was sometimes posted too close to play starting, which meant I couldn't answer a couple of them. No biggie though :)

• JonZ

Novak 7-5 6-2

[1] Novak Djokovic vs [4] Andy Murray ---------------------- Djokovic 7:6 4:6 7:5

BQ: You did a great job. :)

I think Djokovic will win this time...

7-5 4-6 7-6

Murray def. Djokovic 64 63

BQ: yes :D

• OIN

Novak in 2 sets....6-4 6-3

BQ: Yeah u have done really good job....& specially u managed the time zone quiet well...so well done :) Only that I answered all ur ques but not lucky enough to win any BA :/ bt that's ok lol :)

[1] N.Djokovic V [4] A.Murray ----> Djokovic def Murray 4-6 6-4 7-5

hi!

[1] Novak Djokovic ---> 6-3, 6-4

BQ: of course you did! it made visit the tennis section more often! but sometimes i came too late to answer :(